The Expert Group on Disaster Management Communication System (DMCS) was established to:
- study of the actual conditions, communications circumstances and needs concerning the systems for communicating information primarily for emergency and disaster management.
- study and discussions of an adequate management of emergency and disaster for the Asian and Pacific regions based on the study (a) above.
- discuss on the necessity of standardization for the communication systems for management of emergency and disaster in the Asian and Pacific regions through the activities (a) and (b) above.
- prepare contributions for ITU-R based on (c) above.
- publicize and promote communication systems for management of emergency and disaster in the Asian and Pacific regions.
Terms of Reference (adopted at 19th ASTAP Forum)
E-mail Reflector: email@example.com
Mr. Susumu Tanaka