The Expert Group on Security (IS) was established to:
- survey of Security Issues in the Asia-Pacific region.
- promote on exchange of views and strong relationships on Information Security related topics in the Asia-Pacific region
- contribute to standardization activities on Information Security in international standardization organizations such as ITU-T and the Asia-Pacific region countries.
- provide assistance to the lead Study Group of Security, ITU-T SG17.
- study of information gathering about malwares in countries.
- study of security issues in distributed networks including NGN, Sensor and ad-hoc networks
Terms of Reference (adopted at 17th ASTAP Forum)
E-mail Reflector: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Miho Naganuma
Dr. Heuisu Ryu
Republic of Korea